In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Southwestern Energy Completes Two Marcellus Shale Wells in Page Lake Field
- Bakken, Three Forks Producers Completed at Dunn County, N.D., Pad
- Red Fork Sand Completion in Custer County, Okla., Produces 1.556 Mbbl of Oil, 2.68 MMcf/d.
- Beach Energy Under Way At Butlers Field Testing in South Australia
- Eddy County, N.M., Completion Flows 3.736 Mbbl of Oil, 8.153 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Stephanie Reed, Parsley Energy’s VP of land who oversaw the execution of more than two dozen trades across the core of the Midland Basin.
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.
Pin Oak Energy Partners tacked on nearly 10,000 net acres to its Utica Shale position in the Appalachian Basin as part of a recent acquisition from EnCap-backed Protégé Energy.