In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Southwestern Energy Completes Two Marcellus Shale Wells in Page Lake Field
- Bakken, Three Forks Producers Completed at Dunn County, N.D., Pad
- Red Fork Sand Completion in Custer County, Okla., Produces 1.556 Mbbl of Oil, 2.68 MMcf/d.
- Beach Energy Under Way At Butlers Field Testing in South Australia
- Eddy County, N.M., Completion Flows 3.736 Mbbl of Oil, 8.153 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Midstream company highlights its strategy to integrate sustainability into each aspect of its business.
Nick Anderson currently serves as CFO at eFrac Well Services, a Houston-based well completions services company he co-founded in 2018.
A year from now, which E&P stocks will oil and gas investors wish they’d bought in 2020’s summer doldrums?