In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two High-volume Middle Bakken Completions in McKenzie County, N.D. by WPX Energy (acquired by Devon Energy)
- Five Marcellus Shale Wells Completed at Susquehanna County, Pa., Drillpad
- Medco Encounters Hydrocarbons in Indonesian Portion of South Natuna Sea Block B
- Wyoming County, Pa., Marcellus Well Produces 44.75 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Three Grady County, Okla., Woodford Wells Completed at Tabler East Field Drillpad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Black Falcon Energy LLC, as managing company, retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Midcontinent opportunity in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas through a sealed-bid offering closing June 3.
Henry Resources LLC has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its nonoperated working interest properties in the Permian Basin across West Texas and southeastern New Mexico.
Black Falcon Energy retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Barnett Shale opportunity that includes interest in nearly 1,000 wells across North Texas.