In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two High-volume Middle Bakken Completions in McKenzie County, N.D. by WPX Energy (acquired by Devon Energy)
- Five Marcellus Shale Wells Completed at Susquehanna County, Pa., Drillpad
- Medco Encounters Hydrocarbons in Indonesian Portion of South Natuna Sea Block B
- Wyoming County, Pa., Marcellus Well Produces 44.75 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Three Grady County, Okla., Woodford Wells Completed at Tabler East Field Drillpad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The work follows a successful four well offshore drilling campaign that Halliburton previously executed in the Karish and Karish North gas fields.
An increase in field development sanctions and subsea tiebacks as well as better project economics are helping bring the subsea sector back to life.
New approaches bring offshore transformation.