In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Marcellus Shale Discoveries Reported in Harrison County, W. Va.
- New Offshore U.K Prospect Identified by Jersey Oil & Gas
- Total Conducts Drillstem Tests in Outeniqua Basin, Offshore South Africa
- Four Hayneville Wells Completed at Single Pad in Caddo Parish, La.
- Continental Resources Completes Upper Three Forks, Middle Bakken Producers in Dunn County, N.D.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
The acquisition of Jagged Peak will more than double Parsley Energy’s position in the Delaware Basin, where the companies expect to generate G&A savings of about $25 million within the first year.
Pioneer Natural Resources said the acquisition of DoublePoint Energy will increase Pioneer’s acreage position to greater than 1 million net acres in the Permian Basin with no exposure to federal lands.