In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Appraisal Well Results Announced from Offshore U.K. Test
- Results Announced from Two Outlier Codell Completions in Weld County, Colo.
- Bossier Parish, La., Haynesville Discovery Flows 30.944 MMcf/d.
- Middle Bakken, Upper Three Forks Producers Completed at Dunn County, N.D., Drillpad
- Oxy USA Completes Three Bone Springs Wells in Eddy County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Royal Dutch Shell Plc, BP Plc, Chevron Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., Hess Corp. and Murphy Oil were taking precautions, but not evacuating workers from offshore production platforms on June 2 because of Tropical Storm Cristobal.
The time line for international R&D to demonstrate safe, sustainable and economically feasible gas hydrate production is on the horizon.
Parsley Energy plans to restore all of the 26,000 bbl/d it cut earlier this year and an EOG Resources executive told investors it would reopen shuttered wells and add new ones in the second half of the year.