In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Appraisal Well Results Announced from Offshore U.K. Test
- Results Announced from Two Outlier Codell Completions in Weld County, Colo.
- Bossier Parish, La., Haynesville Discovery Flows 30.944 MMcf/d.
- Middle Bakken, Upper Three Forks Producers Completed at Dunn County, N.D., Drillpad
- Oxy USA Completes Three Bone Springs Wells in Eddy County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The block where the discovery was made is operated by Eni Vietnam B.V. and ESSAR E&P Ltd.
Preliminary estimates indicate between 7 Tcf and 9 Tcf of raw gas in place along with 400-500 MMbbl of associated condensates, the company said.
The companies are screening development options and intend to fast-track production.