In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Touchstone Announces Results from Ortoire Block Exploration Well in Trinidad
- Middle Miocene Well in Alaminos Canyon Block 857: 3,513 bbl of Oil, 2.21 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Val Verde Basin Completion in Pecos County, Texas, Producing from Woodford
- Four Niobrara Producers Completed at Arapahoe County, Colo., Drillpad
- Appraisal Well Hits 62-m Gross Kirkham Abbey Interval in U.K.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Energera Inc. is the parent company of Canadian operating companies Frac Shack International Inc. and Sand Separation Technologies Inc., of U.S. entities Frac Shack America Inc. and Sandtinel LLC, as well as the Argentinian company Frac Shack S.A.S.
Exxon Mobil unveiled that a slew of companies including Chevron, NRG Energy, Phillips 66 and more have all began discussing plans to support its carbon capture and storage plans in Houston.
Pioneer Natural Resources is pursuing the sale of its Delaware Basin assets with a target price of over $2 billion, according to a report citing two sources familiar with the matter.