In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Touchstone Announces Results from Ortoire Block Exploration Well in Trinidad
- Middle Miocene Well in Alaminos Canyon Block 857: 3,513 bbl of Oil, 2.21 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Val Verde Basin Completion in Pecos County, Texas, Producing from Woodford
- Four Niobrara Producers Completed at Arapahoe County, Colo., Drillpad
- Appraisal Well Hits 62-m Gross Kirkham Abbey Interval in U.K.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Crestone Peak Resources revealed on Jan. 16 an innovative partnership for a large-scale test of real-time continuous air quality monitoring at its oil and natural gas production sites in Colorado.
The decision follows a report on an incident at a site run by British energy company Cuadrilla Resources near Blackpool, northern England where a 2.9-magnitude tremor shook houses in August.
As the oil and gas industry is increasingly being held to account for its methane footprint, adopting the right technology to detect and stop methane emissions can help it turn this challenge into a golden opportunity.