In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Wildcat and Appraisal Well Completed by Aker in Norway Production License PL 127 C
- Three Utica Shale Wells Completed at Jefferson County, Ohio, Drillpad
- EOG Announces Plan for Multi-section Drilling Program in Johnson County, Wyo.
- Range Resources: Four Marcellus Shale Completions in Washington County, Pa.
- Haynesville Test in Texas’ Panola County Flows 21.648 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
EagleClaw Midstream said it is the first major gathering and processing company in the Permian Basin to procure 100% of its power for operations from renewable energy sources.
Colgate Energy priced the offering of $500 million new senior unsecured notes due 2029, increased from the originally proposed $400 million, at par.
Here are the three areas legacy oil and gas companies must invest in to stay relevant amid the energy transition.