In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Wildcat and Appraisal Well Completed by Aker in Norway Production License PL 127 C
- Three Utica Shale Wells Completed at Jefferson County, Ohio, Drillpad
- EOG Announces Plan for Multi-section Drilling Program in Johnson County, Wyo.
- Range Resources: Four Marcellus Shale Completions in Washington County, Pa.
- Haynesville Test in Texas’ Panola County Flows 21.648 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Williams’ $3.8 billion JV in the Marcellus/Utica and a Delaware Basin bolt-on by Contango Oil & Gas.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including the mammoth Chevron-Anadarko Petroleum merger plus Shell’s nearly $1 billion Gulf sale and a Concho Resources midstream JV.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Enerplus’ Montana Bakken position plus Louisiana Terryville Field leasehold and EP Energy-operated Permian assets.