In case you missed it, we look this week's activity highlights around the world. Among the recent highlights
- Two High-volume Haynesville Discoveries In Caddo Parish, La.
- Three Forks Well Flows 6.425 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.271 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Bakken Well Tested Flowing 7.956 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.897 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Cimarex Completes Third Bone Spring, Wolfcamp Producers At Drillpad
- Gas Condensate Discovery In Offshore Outeniqua Basin, South Africa
For details on these and our continually updated database of activity highlights visit: https://www.hartenergy.com/activity-highlights
Activist investor Elliott Management offered to buy oil and gas producer QEP Resources in an all-cash deal valued at $2.07 billion, saying that the company is "deeply undervalued."
Chesapeake Energy is set to create an Eagle Ford oil producing powerhouse through its nearly $4 billion acquisition of WildHorse Resource Development.
The sale of the company’s pressure pumping business to ProPetro will bring Pioneer Natural Resources’ divestiture proceeds for the year to roughly $900 million.