In case you missed it, we look this week's activity highlights around the world. Among the recent highlights
- Two High-volume Haynesville Discoveries In Caddo Parish, La.
- Three Forks Well Flows 6.425 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.271 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Bakken Well Tested Flowing 7.956 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.897 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Cimarex Completes Third Bone Spring, Wolfcamp Producers At Drillpad
- Gas Condensate Discovery In Offshore Outeniqua Basin, South Africa
For details on these and our continually updated database of activity highlights visit: https://www.hartenergy.com/activity-highlights
Signed in March 2018, the historic treaty resolved a long-running dispute over the Timor Sea border, which had delayed the development of the Greater Sunrise Field, which was discovered in 1974 and holds about 5.1 trillion cubic feet of gas.
With skittish investors and a growing push toward renewables, will the projected shale growth ever come to fruition?
Britain’s Tullow Oil has delayed the final investment decision (FID) for its Kenya project to 2020 and has not yet sealed a tax deal in Uganda that is needed for the progress of its plans there with Total, Tullow said on June 26.