In case you missed it, we look this week's activity highlights around the world. Among the recent highlights
- Two High-volume Haynesville Discoveries In Caddo Parish, La.
- Three Forks Well Flows 6.425 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.271 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Bakken Well Tested Flowing 7.956 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.897 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Cimarex Completes Third Bone Spring, Wolfcamp Producers At Drillpad
- Gas Condensate Discovery In Offshore Outeniqua Basin, South Africa
For details on these and our continually updated database of activity highlights visit: https://www.hartenergy.com/activity-highlights
The Alta Mesa transaction represents the sixth acquisition by partnerships between Tom Ward-led Mach Resources and private equity firm Bayou City Energy Management.
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.
Three Rivers IV LLC emerged earlier this month following an equity commitment of up to $500 million by Riverstone Holdings to focus on oil and gas acquisition opportunities in the Permian Basin.