In case you missed it, we look this week's activity highlights around the world. Among the recent highlights
- Two High-volume Haynesville Discoveries In Caddo Parish, La.
- Three Forks Well Flows 6.425 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.271 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Bakken Well Tested Flowing 7.956 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.897 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Cimarex Completes Third Bone Spring, Wolfcamp Producers At Drillpad
- Gas Condensate Discovery In Offshore Outeniqua Basin, South Africa
For details on these and our continually updated database of activity highlights visit: https://www.hartenergy.com/activity-highlights
Activity in the Gulf of Mexico is increasing as new players, technology and tiebacks deliver change.
In this special section, E&P highlights some of the latest products and technologies for shale and examines how they will benefit companies in their ongoing search for improved production and more effective operating techniques.
An expert panel of judges has selected the top 18 industry projects that open new and better avenues to the complicated process of fi nding and producing hydrocarbons around the world.