In case you missed it, we look this week's activity highlights around the world. Among the recent highlights
- Two High-volume Haynesville Discoveries In Caddo Parish, La.
- Three Forks Well Flows 6.425 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.271 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Bakken Well Tested Flowing 7.956 Mbbl Of Oil, 7.897 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Cimarex Completes Third Bone Spring, Wolfcamp Producers At Drillpad
- Gas Condensate Discovery In Offshore Outeniqua Basin, South Africa
For details on these and our continually updated database of activity highlights visit: https://www.hartenergy.com/activity-highlights
Chevron Corp. aims to reduce the intensity of greenhouse gas emissions from its oil production by 5% to 10% over a seven-year period ending 2023 as part of an ongoing effort to combat global climate change, the company said on Oct. 3.
LLOG Exploration Offshore has signed a subsea tree order with TechnipFMC on Oct. 15 for its Shenandoah project in deepwater of the Gulf of Mexico (GOM).
The company said the results have positive implications for other targets in the area, including Tolmount Far East and the Mongour discovery.