Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Amazon.com Inc. founder Jeff Bezos has locked horns with Biden’s administration in the past. In May, he accused Biden of misleading the public and blamed his administration for a spike in inflation.
2022-06-23 - “The primary rating concern for Freeport LNG is that the sole source of revenue is dividends from the three liquefaction plants, owned by three operating companies,” Fitch said in a rating action commentary.
2022-06-16 - The GPA Midstream Association announced winners for its four divisional 2021 outstanding safety performances.
2022-04-29 - The Calgary, Alberta-based company said increasing U.S. LNG exports and a focus on global energy security were creating new opportunities. Around a quarter of U.S. LNG export volumes travel through TC Energy’s gas pipelines.
2022-05-10 - Europe’s rejection of Russian natural gas could translate into a boom in infrastructure to meet demand.