Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-19 - AI-driven software for unconventional assets helps operators finetune completion strategies and democratizes access to accurate production forecasting.
2022-06-22 - Unconventional oil production in Argentina saw a 57% jump from the same time last year. Shale gas production, meanwhile, saw a year-on-year increase of 39%.
2022-07-19 - National oil companies in China are making a greater effort to increase production of shale oil and gas, leading to Sinopec tapping 30 tonnes of oil and 1,500 cu. m of gas daily in an eastern mature field.
2022-06-28 - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said EPA’s actions could limit Permian Basin production, which could substantially increase pump prices.
2022-06-03 - Majority state-owned Colombian oil company Ecopetrol and U.S. partner Exxon Mobil Corp. are undertaking both pilot fracking projects, with Ecopetrol serving as operator.