Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-08-12 - OPEC and the International Energy Agency (IEA) conflicting oil demand views, with OPEC cutting its world oil demand forecast and the IEA raising its demand growth forecast.
2022-05-30 - Suddenly, the Biden administration is asking the domestic oil and gas industry to boost production to meet our own needs and those of our allies in Europe.
2022-05-31 - Tall City Exploration CEO Mike Oestmann divulges the Permian producer’s recipe for success and why he believes the company has only “scratched the surface” so far in the southern Delaware Basin.
2022-07-21 - Managing well spacing and frac-driven interactions improves efficiencies in unconventional plays. Here’s what the experts of hydraulic fracturing technology say are the current trends.