Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-06-01 - EOG Resouces CEO Ezra Yacob told investors on June 1 he expected discipline to hold in the North American E&P industry. He anticipates EOG to grow its oil production by roughly 5% this year.
2022-06-13 - But a windfall tax would kill the incentive to drill more, said oil executives, and take away some of the earnings that fund new technology advances that led to the U.S. shale revolution.
2022-07-19 - Around 4,000 boe/d of the shortfall is associated with the performance of nonoperated wells, while the rest is due to mixed results from wells that came online during the quarter in the Austin Chalk region in southeast Texas.