Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-06-01 - Each shale basin has different economics, but were oil prices to remain above $100/bbl, investment bankers estimate that Elliott could score investment gains of more than 80%.
2022-06-02 - Rio Grande E&P LLC sold both its conventional and unconventional Eagle Ford Shale assets located in South Texas to two separate undisclosed buyers, according to a June 1 release.
2022-06-16 - Riverbend Energy Group had assembled the nonop acreage since 2016 through three funds; it retains assets in the Permian’s southern Midland Basin.
2022-06-13 - The RimRock transaction, which adds at least 100 locations, should enable Devon Energy to keep production flat in the Williston Basin for the next 4-5 years, Goldman Sachs said.