Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-15 - Replacing coal with natural gas as an energy source will reduce emissions but requires pipelines and facilities to be built faster than ever, EQT CEO Toby Rice told the DUG East audience.
2022-06-22 - Gasoline prices were already elevated before Russia invaded Ukraine but since mid-March, fuel costs have surged while crude prices are up only modestly. Here’s why.
2022-04-12 - “I think it’s extremely cowboy-ish ... by doing an outright sale, purely thinking like a trader, if I did that I would get fired. Nobody knows which way the oil price will go,” said Ilia Bouchouev, partner at Pentathlon Investments and adjunct professor at NYU.
2022-05-05 - North Sea port is designated as a hub as four FSRUs are secured.
2022-05-09 - Ottawa has held talks with European countries about ways to boost energy exports to the continent. However, Canada does not have any East Coast LNG facilities and only one under construction on its west coast.