Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - BPX Energy President Jack Collins said the company is planning to power 95% of its Permian Basin operations with electricity this year and is drilling an exploratory well for its carbon capture business.
2022-06-23 - Crédit Agricole said it expected emissions linked to its loans to the oil and gas sector to fall 30% by 2030, while those connected with lending to the autos sector would fall by half.
2022-06-23 - A consortium plans to spend billions on solar modules and says more action is needed following the Biden administration’s decision to pause tariffs on solar panels from four counties.
2022-06-23 - The Brookfield Global Transition Fund will target investments tied to reducing greenhouse-gas emissions and energy consumption, the company said.
2022-06-29 - In an exclusive interview with Hart Energy, Shidan Gouran, chairman of BlueSphere Carbon, discusses the emerging role of carbon offsets and credits, and how companies are applying the toward their net-zero ambitions.