Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-15 - Massive amounts of these minerals will be needed to meet the United States’ emissions reduction goals, Jose Fernandez, under secretary for economic growth, energy and the environment at the State Department, said.
2022-05-11 - The Alberta Court of Appeal said the Impact Assessment Act (IAA), which assesses how major infrastructure projects in Canada like pipelines impact the environment, was a “classic example of legislative creep.”
2022-06-02 - According to Kinder Morgan CEO Steven Kean, day rates for vessels moving oil and refined products between U.S. ports increased after the U.S. banned Russian oil and product imports in March.
2022-05-16 - Exxon asserts that the board's action effectively prevents the company from restarting three offshore drilling platforms and refinery operations shut down.
2022-05-18 - The government of Panama is partnering with energy companies to develop advanced biorefinery that will increase low-carbon aviation fuel supply to help achieve the government's goal of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.