Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-28 - The orchestration and management software is like an operating system for the edge, and oil and gas companies are using it to handle data heavy tasks in wide-ranging locations, ZEDEDA’s CEO and co-founder tells Hart Energy.
2022-06-10 - Schlumberger and Subsea 7 have signed an agreement to continue their partnership, Subsea Integration Alliance, for another seven years.
2022-06-29 - Tellurian's subsidiary, Driftwood Pipeline, will commission Baker Hughes to provide decarbonization technology for its upcoming Lines 200 and 300 projects in southwest Louisiana.
2022-06-07 - Hunting Energy Services released a new line of circulating shaped charges to improve well P&A operations, the KnockOut 360° system.
2022-06-08 - When transitioning to a new technology such as software, there will be some speed bumps. Here are three questions to determine what the problem is and where it’s coming from.