Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-04-28 - Pioneer Natural Resources will temporarily add one hydraulic fracturing fleet during the second quarter to make up for the work lost during a third-party sand mine outage, according to a filing.
2022-05-18 - “Nobody’s going to drop ESG, but energy security has become 10 times more important than ESG,” Pioneer Natural Resources CEO Scott Sheffield told DUG Permian and Eagle Ford attendees.
2022-04-19 - Earthstone Energy announced in late January its agreement to acquire the assets of privately held Bighorn Permian Resources in the Midland Basin for roughly $860 million in cash and stock.
2022-06-08 - Devon Energy agreed to acquire the leasehold interest and related assets of RimRock Oil and Gas, a Warburg Pincus portfolio company focused in the Williston Basin.