Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-04 - BSEE is requiring oil and gas operators in the Gulf of Mexico to include a reporting schedule for hurricane and storm evacuations.
2022-05-24 - An early outlook by The Weather Co. forecasts an active North Atlantic hurricane season, which could affect oil and gas supply due to shut-in production at platforms in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
2022-07-26 - Schlumberger's Subsea Integration Alliance will provide deepwater E&P company Kosmos Energy with a subsea multiphase boosting system, topside equipment and a 16-mile integrated power and control unbilical.
2022-07-20 - Shell is said to have begun soliciting buyer interest for its stakes in two U.S. Gulf of Mexico oil and gas developments, while ConocoPhillips is considering a full exit from its Gulf of Mexico deepwater portfolio.
2022-05-25 - “We’re a natural consolidator, particularly when you think about the Gulf of Mexico,” Talos Energy CEO Tim Duncan said during an analyst day.