Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-23 - The Biden White House's testy relationship with the fossil fuel industry has grown even more complicated as Russia's invasion of Ukraine cut global energy supplies and sent crude oil and natural gas prices skyrocketing.
2022-06-15 - “Freeport’s outages will place a ceiling on demand, providing additional power behind expected storage injections in the near term,” analysts at Gelber & Associates said.
2022-04-27 - U.S. natural gas prices also gained support from forecasts for more gas demand than previously expected, and a continued drop in U.S. output due to a late-season cold snap that froze oil and gas wells in North Dakota.
2022-05-17 - Traders noted U.S. natural gas prices were up despite a 7% drop in European prices and forecasts for milder weather and lower U.S. demand over the next two weeks than previously expected.
2022-06-17 - Some 75% of Freeport LNG’s feed gas, or 1.47 Bcf/d, relies on Boardwalk Pipeline’s Gulf South Pipeline, with a unit of BP Plc supplying roughly half of that capacity, according to consultancy East Daley Capital.