The first-ever "25 Impactful Veterans in Energy" luncheon will take place at the Marriott Marquis hotel in downtown Houston. We invite you to join hundreds of energy industry executives, professionals, and veterans who will be there to recognize veteran's service to our country and to America's oil and gas industry.
And the honorees are...
- Raymond Amador, Tech-Fab, U.S. Army
- Chris Bentley, Bellatorum Resources, U.S. Marine Corps
- John Boerstler, Combined Arms, U.S. Marine Corps
- Tim Butts, Continental Resources, U.S. Army
- Ryan Deaderick, Greylock Energy, U.S. Army
- Phillip Dunning, Enverus, U.S. Army
- Patrick Finney, Chesapeake Energy, U.S. Army National Guard
- Ann Fox, Nine Energy Services, U.S. Marine Corps
- Mia Garcia, NextOp, U.S. Marine Corps
- Brandon Griess, Monadnock Resources, U.S. Army
- Scott Gromer, Mesa Natural Gas Solutions, U.S. Army
- Alan Livingston, Sooner Offshore, U.S. Army
- James Manatt, Thrust Energy, U.S. Army
- Pree Newton, BP, U.S. Air Force
- Bridget Nunmaker, Chevron, U.S. Army
- Jamie Peace, TX Speciality Sands, U.S. Marine Corps
- Tom Petrie, Petrie Partners, U.S. Army
- Bud Rains, Williams, U.S. Marine Corps
- John Robertson, Absolute Noise Control, U.S. Army
- Scott Rowe, Flowserve, U.S. Army
- Stephanie Sickler, Jost Energy, U.S. Navy
- Chip Stillwell, GAS Unlimited, U.S. Navy
- Todd Taylor, Horn Solutions, U.S. Marine Corps
- Nick Tran, Schlumberger, U.S. Army
- Sharon Wu Nitsche, Baker Hughes, U.S. Army/National Guard
Special Guest Speaker
Sgt. David Bellavia, the most recent recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor and the only living recipient from the war in Iraq.
Service Beyond the Uniform Award
Pete Hegseth, veterans' advocate, and Fox News commentator.
You can find more information at ImpactfulVeteransInEnergy.com.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including the sale of Chevron’s Eunice/Hobbs asset in the Permian Basin plus a rural D-J Basin JV opportunity and Legacy Reserves Permian ORRI portfolio.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Starboard, Max Permian Northern Delaware Basin leasehold plus an Antrim Shale ORRI well package and a state lease sale in New Mexico’s Lea County.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including EOG Resources Permian Basin packages in New Mexico’s Eddy County plus Tapstone Energy Granite Wash upstream, midstream assets and Titanium Exploration nonop Eagle Ford Shale properties.