The first-ever "25 Impactful Veterans in Energy" luncheon will take place at the Marriott Marquis hotel in downtown Houston. We invite you to join hundreds of energy industry executives, professionals, and veterans who will be there to recognize veteran's service to our country and to America's oil and gas industry.
And the honorees are...
- Raymond Amador, Tech-Fab, U.S. Army
- Chris Bentley, Bellatorum Resources, U.S. Marine Corps
- John Boerstler, Combined Arms, U.S. Marine Corps
- Tim Butts, Continental Resources, U.S. Army
- Ryan Deaderick, Greylock Energy, U.S. Army
- Phillip Dunning, Enverus, U.S. Army
- Patrick Finney, Chesapeake Energy, U.S. Army National Guard
- Ann Fox, Nine Energy Services, U.S. Marine Corps
- Mia Garcia, NextOp, U.S. Marine Corps
- Brandon Griess, Monadnock Resources, U.S. Army
- Scott Gromer, Mesa Natural Gas Solutions, U.S. Army
- Alan Livingston, Sooner Offshore, U.S. Army
- James Manatt, Thrust Energy, U.S. Army
- Pree Newton, BP, U.S. Air Force
- Bridget Nunmaker, Chevron, U.S. Army
- Jamie Peace, TX Speciality Sands, U.S. Marine Corps
- Tom Petrie, Petrie Partners, U.S. Army
- Bud Rains, Williams, U.S. Marine Corps
- John Robertson, Absolute Noise Control, U.S. Army
- Scott Rowe, Flowserve, U.S. Army
- Stephanie Sickler, Jost Energy, U.S. Navy
- Chip Stillwell, GAS Unlimited, U.S. Navy
- Todd Taylor, Horn Solutions, U.S. Marine Corps
- Nick Tran, Schlumberger, U.S. Army
- Sharon Wu Nitsche, Baker Hughes, U.S. Army/National Guard
Special Guest Speaker
Sgt. David Bellavia, the most recent recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor and the only living recipient from the war in Iraq.
Service Beyond the Uniform Award
Pete Hegseth, veterans' advocate, and Fox News commentator.
You can find more information at ImpactfulVeteransInEnergy.com.
Callon Petroleum and Carrizo Oil & Gas said Dec. 20 that shareholders from both companies voted to approve its pending merger, which had initially faced shareholder opposition.
The acquisition of Noble Energy makes Chevron the No. 2 U.S. shale oil producer behind EOG Resources Inc. and gives it nearly 1 Bcf of international natural gas reserves close to growing markets.
Shareholders of Houston-based independent E&P company Noble Energy will receive 0.1191 shares of Chevron for each Noble Energy share and are expected to own approximately 3% of the combined company.