Faced with a lack of flexibility, limited ability to handle different data types, and a high price tag, many companies struggle to find the right tools to optimize their drilling operations.
With IVAAPTM, subsurface teams can aggregate, search, and visualize subsurface data in one web-based, cloud-native viewer, empowering them to make decisions fast and potentially saving millions of dollars and countless man-hours.
Join INT and Bardasz in this webinar to learn:
- How to leverage real-time visualization for faster, data-driven decisions
- How to quickly build and customize drilling and G&G dashboards on the fly in a single viewer
- How to aggregate, search, and visualize data from multiple sources (PPDM, Mongo, WITSML) in the cloud, on-premise, or hybrid
- And more...
Meet the Speakers:
- Pablo Pérez, President and CEO, Bardasz
- Pablo Pérez is responsible for the Company’s leadership, commercial strategy, and business development. He brings 20 years of successful experience in upstream oil and gas technology, operations, data management products, services, and markets to the Company. Pablo began his career as Software Developer with PDVSA. In 2002, he joined an oilfield service company and held a range of roles over his 12-year tenure. In 2012, he became Chief Marketing Officer for an oilfield service company where he led the company through a re-brand and global marketing campaign to increase the company’s visibility. Pablo earned a BSc in Systems Engineering from the Metropolitana University of Caracas, Venezuela. Since January 1, 2022, he sits on the board of directors of The Energistics Consortium Inc., now an affiliate organization of The Open Group /OSDU Forum.
- Fabrice Buron, Chief Commercial Officer, INT
- As INT’s Chief Commercial Officer, Fabrice Buron leads INT’s sales and marketing efforts and directs the evolution of our data visualization offerings. A vocal champion of user-centered design, Fabrice has navigated some of the top brands through the challenges and triumphs of their digital transformations. Energetic and passionate, Fabrice recognizes the importance of building honest relationships, trust, and collaboration among clients and colleagues. He earned his Master's Degree in Business from Kedge Business School.
- Joe Dischinger, Global Exploration and Drilling and Completions Partner Lead, Amazon Web Services, Energy & Utilities Partner Organization
- Joe Dischinger is the Global Exploration and Drilling and Completions Partner Lead for Amazon Web Services, Energy & Utilities Partner Organization. He holds a BSc and MSc in Geology from the University of Oklahoma. He has over 20 years’ experience across the Upstream in subsurface and geoscience operations as well as technology management. Joe believes that partnerships and integration are critical to success for transformation and innovation across Upstream industry.