Demand for clean energy has never been greater. In addition, ongoing geopolitical and economic pressures have steadily increased pressure on energy companies to commit to a net-zero future. The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development set forth and accepted by all United Nations Member States in 2015 has prompted oil and gas operators to establish aggressive goals for the next decade to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels and increasingly reduce GHG emissions. This coincides with initiatives to enhance worker safety and pursue full electrification of their oil fields.
These goals rely largely on energy companies' ability to analyze, optimize, and learn from data—to ultimately achieve operational excellence. However, with the rise of digital transformation and IIoT, modern oil and gas operations generate vast amounts of data, which organizations struggle to efficiently analyze let alone derive actionable real-time.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how AI helps organizations:
- Understand aging assets, reducing failure rates by up to 20%, and increasing uptime by as much as 5%.
- Detect sub-optimal equipment while reducing emissions.
- Reduce alert fatigue by up to 98% and improve worker productivity.
- Implement workflow to operate electrical and fossil-fuel-powered assets side-by-side.
- Leverage computer vision for real-time safety improvements.