Unprecedented challenges call for bold ideas. As the effects of COVID-19 continue to impact our daily lives and change societal norms, we all are seeking new ways to adapt and thrive. Responding to the ongoing public health concerns and uncertainties, COGA is excited to announce that its 2020 Energy Summit will take place exclusively in an online, virtual setting.
While the virtual platform is new to many of us, Energy Summit attendees will also find many of the same experiences, including:
- Panel discussions with industry leaders and high-profile stakeholders, discussing compelling topics such as climate change, commodity pricing, public health studies, ballot issues and more.
- Opportunities to interact with speakers and attendees through live discussions.
- An innovative virtual lobby where attendees can visit with sponsors in real-time and pursue business leads.
- After-hours networking in small group settings, led by inspiring thought leaders and facilitating attendee connections.
- In addition, attendees can also benefit from many new features available through our virtual platform, including:
- On-demand content with all sessions and audience Q&A recorded and archived. Choose the sessions you want to participate in and follow your own schedule.
- No travel required – save costs and time, while connecting with speakers and attendees from throughout the state, country and globe!
- Affordable registration that is responsive to the needs of our attendees as we navigate through an uncertain economy.