Energy Conference Network brings you the annual Edge Computing in Oil and Gas conference (January 27th 2021, online). The virtual event will gather operators, service companies, telecommunications, analysts and edge and IoT solution providers to discuss the latest advances and innovations at the Edge.
This conference, in its third year, is one of five digitalization events run annually by the Energy Conference Network – in which digital trends are discussed and debated by some of the largest oil and gas operators in the world.
In 2020 over 100 technology leaders gathered in Houston – this year the virtual event will open up the conference to the world.
Whether you are considering edge implementation, already managing edge computing across your network or providing edge solutions for the oil and gas industry, this event is an ideal platform for you to get your strategies or projects on track for 2021.
Topics to be covered include:
- The role of edge technologies in accelerating post-Covid-19 recovery through diagnostics and maintenance at source
- Opportunities for oil and gas operators to capitalize on edge capabilities to drive performance and competitiveness
- Leveraging data capture effectively to yield more in-depth information across products and portfolios
- The nuts and bolts of applying edge for asset-intensive remote operations
- How to integrate and enhance the connectivity of legacy equipment through Edge
- Intelligent edge processing to save time, boost response time, reduce data storage and lower transmission costs