Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2024-02-22 - Chord Energy said Feb. 21 it will acquire Enerplus Corp. for nearly $4 billion in a stock-and-cash deal to potentially create the largest producer in the Williston Basin.
2024-02-21 - In this Hart Energy LIVE Exclusive interview, Chris Powers, Chevron New Energies' vice president of CCUS, gives an overview of the company's CCS/CCUS activity and talks about the potential and challenges of it onshore-offshore Bayou Bend project.
2024-02-21 - Venture Global files requests with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for Calcasieu Pass 1 and 2 before a potential vacancy on the commission brings approvals to a standstill.
2024-02-21 - As Transocean executives predicted during third-quarter earnings, the company is in the middle of an upcycle, with day rates and revenues reaching new heights.
2024-02-21 - Green Swan, an investment platform seeking to provide capital to countries signed on to the Paris Agreement, is courting U.S. investors to fund decarbonization projects in countries including Iran and Venezuela, its executives told Hart Energy.