Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
Guyana Kicks Off Oil Conference as Exxon Mulls Adding More Blocks
2023-02-14 - Exxon Mobil is working to increase Guyana production to 1.2 MMbbl/d by 2027 and possibly beyond, according to president of oil and gas production business Liam Mallon.
Guyana Looks to Monetize Associated Gas
2023-03-09 - Guyana, which started producing oil offshore in late 2019, is now looking at a strategy to monetize gas associated with the oil projects, the country’s Vice President Bharrat Jagdeo said during CERAWeek by S&P Global.
Shell, Chevron and Petrobras Weigh Guyana Oil Auction Bids
2023-03-06 - Guyana's vice president Bharrat Jagdeo is set to meet with top energy executives at this week's CERAWeek in Houston to gain support for the South American country's bidding round.
John Hess: Bakken, US Shale to Plateau in Coming Years
2023-01-08 - Hess Corp. CEO John Hess expects his company’s shale production in the Bakken to plateau at 200,000 boe/d in 2024 and remain steady for eight to 10 years and overall U.S. shale production to flatten in 2025 or 2026.
Frontera, CGX Start Drilling Wei-1 Well in Guyana
2023-01-23 - The joint venture between CGX Energy Inc. and Frontera Energy Corp. begins drilling in Guyana as the region becomes an oil exploration hot spot.