Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-18 - Things have changed for the upstream sector and the first quarter proves it, according to energy analyst Subash Chandra, who shared several of his takeaways at Hart Energy’s DUG Permian Basin and Eagle Ford conference and exhibition on May 16.
2022-03-03 - “The Anadarko Basin is making a comeback,” said Aaron Ketter, Devon Energy vice president, during a keynote address at DUG Midcontinent.
2022-05-10 - Houston needs to be rebranded as a partner in the energy transition versus an obstruction to the future of energy, industry veteran Bobby Tudor told attendees of Hart Energy’s Energy Transition Capital Conference on May 10.
2022-03-01 - Shell CFO Jessica Uhl, a U.S. citizen and “a key architect” of the company’s recent strategic changes, is leaving the group due to family reasons and because a long-term relocation to the U.K. is not possible.
2022-03-01 - This year’s Women in Energy honorees to be joined by 2021 honorees at the return of the popular annual networking luncheon on April 29.