Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
Williams' Zamarin Is "Not Giving Up" [WATCH]
2023-03-16 - Williams' Chad Zamarin sat down with Hart Energy's executive director at large Nissa Darbonne to talk about why he feels hopeful about the future of natural gas as a decarbonization tool in the energy transition.
Q&A: Excelerate Energy’s Steven Kobos Talks LNG, Fuel-Switching and China
2023-03-20 - Steven Kobos, CEO of Houston-based Excelerate Energy, spoke with Hart Energy about the LNG industry in the aftermath of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and why Chinese demand is the biggest outlier for 2023.
Chesapeake Intentionally Reducing Haynesville Gas Production, Rigs
2023-03-30 - The Oklahoma City-based E&P is intentionally letting Haynesville natural gas production fall off this year as the industry faces a volatile supply-demand imbalance.
DUG Haynesville: Rockliff's Alan Smith Talks Future of Haynesville, LNG [WATCH]
2023-03-31 - Nissa Darbonne spoke with Alan Smith, president and CEO of Rockcliff Energy at Hart Energy's DUG Haynesville Conference in Shreveport about the future of LNG demand and exports and the Haynesville shale play.