Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-25 - Sempra Energy, the latest U.S. LNG company to assist Europe in its energy crisis, will sell 2.25 million tonnes per annum of LNG to German producer RWE AG as it decreases its dependency on Russian energy.
2022-05-25 - “Restricting U.S. energy exports would only create further instability in the marketplace, diminish American energy leadership and represent a grave disservice to our allies,” said API’s Frank Macchiarola.
2022-05-24 - “The headline numbers, showing Russian exports are still relatively strong, don’t tell the full story,” said Houston-based energy strategist Clay Seigle. “Russian oil at sea is continuing to accumulate.”
2022-05-24 - Russia, which supplies 40% of EU gas, has cut off supply to Poland, Bulgaria and Finland, after they refused to pay for the fuel in roubles.
2022-05-24 - The companies are building a platform for oil majors to vet the environmental impact of their supply chains.