Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
LatAm LNG Imports Expected to Rise Through 2030
2023-05-25 - LNG imports across the Latin America and Caribbean region will remain strong through 2030, according to Poten & Partners.
Permian Producers Fancy Larger Piped-gas Exports to Mexico
2023-04-20 - Permian gas producers fancy adding over 6 Bcf/d of piped-gas exports to Mexico to supply nine proposed liquefaction projects, but the plan is heavily dependent on the build out of additional pipeline capacity south of the border, according to an analyst with BTU Analytics, a FactSet Company.
Petrobras Downplays Any ‘Government Intervention’ Rumors
2023-03-14 - Petrobras CEO Jean Paul Prates told reporters there was no need to worry about recent moves by the government to halt refinery divestments, which he said during CERAWeek by S&P Global were just attempts to verify commercial terms and conditions.
Barcelona to Italy LNG Exports Rose 17-fold in 2022 Amid Ukraine War Impact
2023-03-31 - Spain increases supply as Italy seeks alternatives to Russian gas and January and February's 2023 traffic alone accounts for 45% of 2022 flows.
Qatar Sends Initial Cargo to India’s Dhamra LNG Terminal
2023-04-17 - Adani Total Private Ltd. (ATPL), which owns and operates the 5 MMmt/year capacity Dhamra regasification terminal on India’s east coast, received its first cargo from Qatar.