Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-12 - Renewable energy companies have developed novel solutions that require oilfield services expertise.
2022-06-14 - Bear Givhan, CEO and co-founder of Colorado-based Earthview, discusses why continuous monitoring technologies have emerged as the most scalable and affordable ESG solution for oil and gas operators.
2022-06-03 - Dr. Megan Pearl of Locus Bio-Energy Solutions and Catalyst Energy Services COO Seth Moore share ways shale producers can increase oil production efficiency while maintaining ESG-friendly operational practices.
2022-07-13 - Reusing produced water for frac jobs can improve production and ease the need for freshwater supplies, while also reducing demand for disposal wells.
2022-06-29 - Project Canary's environmental assessment in Chevron's Permian and Denver-Julesburg basins positions the company to excel in the responsibly sourced natural gas market.