Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - In its quarterly report, Berkshire Hathaway said the energy unit bought out Vice Chairman Greg Abel in June under an agreement among them and the family of the late billionaire philanthropist Walter Scott, which owns an 8% stake.
2022-08-08 - Private companies produce some 60% of U.S. supply, making Sinema’s private equity amendment to the Inflation Reduction Act more important to fossil fuel finance than the “green bill” description might suggest.
2022-08-05 - “Oilfield service capacity remains extremely tight and is further constrained by the limited availability of materials and experienced labor,” EOG Resources COO Billy Helms told investors.
2022-08-05 - On Aug. 4 , before the ban, Exxon Mobil said it has made significant progress exiting the Sakhalin-1 venture and that the pull out is a complex process.
2022-08-05 - Expanding the budding U.S. offshore wind sector has been a key cog in the Biden administration’s clean energy ambitions, which includes deploying 30 GW of offshore wind by 2030.