Presented by:

Hart Energy E&P

Editor's note: This article appears in the new E&P newsletter. Subscribe to the E&P newsletter here

View more highlights at Hart Energy's Drilling Activity database.

1 US

Two Sabine Parish, La. Haynesville Shale wells were completed by Indigo Minerals in San Miguel Creek Field. The wells were drilled from a pad in Section 13-9n-11w. The #13&12-9-11 H 001 PAV was drilled to 20,020 ft., 14,500 ft. true vertical, and was tested flowing 46.218 MMcf of gas per day. The #13&12-9-11 H PAV was drilled to 20,856 ft., 14,500 ft. true vertical. It flowed 49.198 MMcf of gas per day. Indigo’s headquarters are in Houston.

2 UK

London-based Neptune Energy is planning a four-well development test in the U.K. portion of the North Sea. The Seagull prospect will be in PL1622, Block 22/29C. Seagull is expecting to produce 50,000 boe/d (gross). The prospect is a high pressure, high temperature development. The proven and probable gross reserves are estimated at 50 MMboe. Neptune is the operator of Seagull and PL1622 and Block 22/29C. Partners include BP and Japex.

3 Malaysia

PTT Exploration and Production announced a shallow water gas discovery at the first exploration well, #1-Dokong, in Block SK417 off the coast of Sarawak, Malaysia. The venture was targeting gas in the sandstone reservoir and was drilled to 3,810 m. The well and encountered a gas column of more than 80 m.  A second exploration well will be drilled later in 2021 as part of the exploration campaign. Bangkok-based PTTEP is the operator with 80% participating interest and Petronas holds the remaining 20%.