Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-08-09 - The decarbonization plan of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s largest oil and gas producer, includes a commitment to produce 1 million tonnes per annum of green, blue and white hydrogen by 2040.
2022-06-20 - Double Eagle Energy’s latest venture will pursue a similar strategy in the Permian Basin that led to the success of the predecessor companies, but on a “considerably larger scale,” according to the release.
2022-06-23 - U.S. oil and gas executives told the Dallas Fed their highest uncertainties are no longer below ground but above, with politics, inflation, supply times, material shortages, labor and capital hampering activity.
2022-06-23 - The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC), which has been collecting fees from gas wells and distributing them to local governments, said it has collected and distributed over $2.2 billion to Pennsylvania communities.