Energy ESG Awards
Hart Energy is proud to announce its new Energy ESG Awards, a recognition program for those making a significant impact out in the field, in their communities and in the office.
Who can apply?
Nominations are open to producers, operators, services companies and midstream companies in the oil and gas industry.
What are we recognizing?
- Innovations in reducing environmental impact
- Social efforts and community contributions
- Leadership practices/directives and company cultures within a corporate structure
What are the judging criteria?
As they say, actions speak louder than words. Winners will be chosen based on achievements, not only on goals.
- Completeness of company disclosures
- Internal measurement metrics and methodology
- Benchmarked against UN and Value Reporting Foundation standards
- ESG performance against industry metrics
- Proprietary Clear Rating formula and metrics
Who is Clear Rating?
Clear Rating is an advisory and analytics firm which provides expert level insights about valuations, digital securities, and ESG impacts in the form of bespoke reports, standardized rating systems, and educational publications.
Hart Energy has formed a board of advisers of ESG experts in the industry who will be guiding our team of editors throughout the entire process—from how to assess and measure achievements to choosing the appropriate award subcategories under E, S and G, and/or an overall “best in class” ESG category.
ESG Advisory Board:
- Paul Davies, Co-Chair of ESG Task Force and member of Sustainability Committee, Latham & Watkins LLC
- Emily Easley, CEO, NOVUS Energy Advisors
- Greg Englert, Partner, Risk Advisory Services, Weaver
- Eric Johnson, Partner, and Co-Chair of ESG Advisory Team, Winston and Strawn
- James West, Senior Managing Director, Evercore
How will winners be recognized?
Winners will be announced via press release as well as at Hart Energy’s Energy ESG conference on Nov. 29, 2021, in Houston. These ESG honorees also will be highlighted via in-depth profiles on an Energy ESG Awards microsite, on HartEnergy.com, in Hart Energy's Energy ESG e-newsletter and on all of Hart Energy’s social media platforms.
What is the deadline to submit a nomination?
The deadline to submit is September 18, 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.