Energy ESG Awards
Hart Energy is proud to announce its new Energy ESG Awards, a recognition program for those making a significant impact out in the field, in their communities and in the office.
Who can apply?
Nominations are open to producers, operators, services companies and midstream companies in the oil and gas industry.
What are we recognizing?
- Innovations in reducing environmental impact
- Social efforts and community contributions
- Leadership practices/directives and company cultures within a corporate structure
What are the judging criteria?
As they say, actions speak louder than words. Winners will be chosen based on achievements, not only on goals.
- Completeness of company disclosures
- Internal measurement metrics and methodology
- Benchmarked against UN and Value Reporting Foundation standards
- ESG performance against industry metrics
How will winners be recognized?
Winners will be announced via press release as well as at Hart Energy’s Energy ESG conference on August 30-31, 2023, in Houston. These ESG honorees also will be highlighted on an Energy ESG Awards microsite, on HartEnergy.com, in Hart Energy's Energy ESG e-newsletter and on all of Hart Energy’s social media platforms.
What is the deadline to submit a nomination?
The deadline to submit is June 16, 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.