Stratas Advisors’ leadership team will present its outlook on the energy chain and its trends on Sept. 12 at the China Petroleum and Chemical International Conference in Chengdu, China.
In its ninth year, the conference is presented in association with the China Petroleum & Chemical Industry Federation. The full conference takes place Sept. 11-13, 2018, at the Century City International Convention Center.
Stratas Advisors’ presentations will feature the following topics and speakers:
Introduction and Major Themes
4-4:30 p.m. Speaker: John Paisie, Executive Vice President, Stratas Advisors
- Introduction of Stratas Advisors
- Overview of major themes shaping the oil and gas landscape
- Outlook for markets and oil and natural gas prices with respect to the global pricing hubs ─ Asia, Europe and the Americas
4:30 – 5:15 p.m. Speaker: Stephen Beck, Senior Director, Stratas Advisors
- Assessment of upstream developments
- Overview of shale sector in North America
- Forecast of supply – crude oil, condensate, natural gas and NGLs
- A look at global, regions and for key countries including US, China, India and others
- Forecast of demand and supply/demand balances pertaining to crude oil, natural gas and NGLs
- Outlook of trade flows for crude oil, natural gas and NGLs between regions and key countries
- Implications for the competitive landscape, including how changes in supply and supply/demand balances will affect the source of marginal supply for crude oil, natural gas and NGLs
Speakers: John Paisie, Executive Vice President, Stratas Advisors; George Popps, Director, Stratas Advisors; and San Naing, Manager, Stratas Advisors
Stratas Advisors’ speakers will be available for question-and-answer sessions following their presentations. Register to reserve your seat.