While takeaway capacity constricts Permian Basin and Marcellus oil and gas producers, companies like Exxon and Diamondback Energy are proving new ways to address midstream constraints. Upstream and midstream companies alike work with financiers to answer questions on how and where to access capital.
Hart Energy’s inaugural MIDSTREAM Finance conference will help answer these questions as executive speakers address near-term expectations and forward-looking business strategies.
CEOs, investors, analysts and other executives will present 9 conference sessions at the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas October 22-23. Over 300 industry professionals will gather to hear topics such as:
- Funding for capital
- Private equity strategies
- Long-term trends
- MLP regulatory changes
- Financing build-outs
- Export markets
“MIDSTREAM Finance’s agenda focuses on the leading issues facing midstream financiers,” said Paul Hart, conference host and midstream Editor-in-Chief for Midstream Business. “Our speaker line-up is set to cover something for everyone with midstream business interests.”
In the opening keynote speech, Alerian’s President & CEO Kenny Feng will discuss the “new world” of midstream finance. Feng will share his view on significant hurdles the midstream sector faces and promising solutions on the horizon.
Vaquero Midstream’s Executive Vice President of Commercial & Corporate Development, Brian Best, will deliver the afternoon keynote speech titled “The Financial View from the Executive Suite”. Best will discuss issues faced by midstream CFOs and how accounting and finance departments can respond to these challenges.
In between keynote presentations, Feng and Best will lead spotlight sessions, roundtable discussions and more.
From keynotes and operator spotlights to roundtables, MIDSTREAM Finance conference will host 12+ speakers, including:
- Bernadette Johnson, Vice President, Market Intelligence, DrillingInfo
- Gerry Spedale, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Ben Davis, Partner, Energy Spectrum Capital
- A. Chris Aulds, Founder & Partner, Pearl Energy Investments
- Josh Sherman, Partner, Opportune LLP
- Greg Krafka, Shareholder, Winstead PC
- Rick Black, Executive Vice President, Dennard Lascar Associates LLC
- Lori Ziebart, Executive Director, Master Limited Partnership Association
- Michael W. Hinton, Chief Strategy & Customer Officer, Allegro Development Corp.
- John Auers, Executive Vice President, Turner, Mason & Company
For more on MIDSTREAM Finance, visit MidstreamFinance.com