Colorado Oil & Gas Association
The former COGA leader talks environmental and policy challenges, oil and gas investment and growing initiatives within the industry…
Founded in 1984, COGA’s purpose is to foster and promote the beneficial, efficient, responsible, and environmentally sound development, production, and use of Colorado’s oil and natural gas resources. COGA is a nationally recognized trade association that aggressively promotes the expansion of Rocky Mountain oil and natural gas markets, supply, and transportation infrastructure through its growing and diverse membership. As an organization, COGA values:
- Innovative approaches to engagement, education, and providing member value;
- Thoughtful policy that prioritizes the best interests of Colorado and communities while representing industry objectives;
- Authentic, transparent engagement with communities and industry stakeholders;
- Representing the best interests of the industry statewide over individual companies or basins;
- Creating transparent, accountable collaboration with stakeholders.