The Drilling Activity database allows subscribers to stay abreast of exploration and development drilling, with detailed focus on U.S. drilling complemented by broader global coverage.
Concise reports of the best discoveries, major development and appraisal wells, drilling programs and licensing rounds for the U.S. and international regions are delivered in Drilling Activity. Highlights are added daily, and are displayed on a zoomable map. The database is sortable, by onshore and offshore activity, operator, date of report, and keyword search.
Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.