The RINs market continues to drive biofuels sales and increase the cost of compliance, and recent action by the U.S. EPA on violations has highlighted the risks and forced changes for all parties participating in the biofuels market. In the RINs Report, experts from Hart Energy interpret the challenges for 2012 from EPA policy, U.S. incentives, recent rulings, and global mandates. The report is a strategic planning tool which gives a though review of the RINs marketplace and helps businesses plan for compliance and new trade practices needed for 2012.
Click here to purchase this report from the Hart Energy Store.
- Overviews of the RFS-2 Biofuels mandates in 2011 and 2012 and beyond
- RIN Market reviews and price forecasts, integrated with petroleum outlooks
- Effects from EPA rule changes for 2012 and expiring tax credits
- Market liquidity issues for producers and buyers
- Compliance costs, trends and risk management strategies
- Projections on the ethanol 10% blendwall, the California LCFS, future changes to the RFS