Electrification of Transportation in the U.S
Hart Energy Consulting's fuel experts have published two comprehensive reports analyzing the roll out in the U.S. of hybrid vehicles, plug-in hybrids, and electric vehicles.
Electrification of Transportation: Its Impact on Petroleum Demand in the U.S.
Published June 2010
- 3 forecast scenarios - baseline, slow and fast
- Vehicle Technology Development
- State and Federal incentives and local programs
- Impact on oil and refined petroleum demand in the US for each scenario
Electrification of Transportation: Its Impact on Minerals & Electricity Demand and Carbon Emissions in the U.S.
Published September 2010
- Battery technologies
- Vehicle Technologies
- Infrastructure development to accommodate PHEVs and EVs to evaluate possible bottlenecks
- Impact on Utilities and Carbon Emissions